Source: Scan from Tim Andrewes personal archive
Archived: January 2018
Cover; Graphic intertwined Yin-yang, anarchy and feminine symbols
Headlines: Authority and control: Green alternatives, FoE’s political dilemma, Gandhians or Gandians?, Greening David Owen
- p2 Editorial & ads.
- p3-8 Four linked articles: “Change the System” by Sigrid Shayer, “Break Up Mass Society” by John Papworth, “Break the System” by Mike Hancock, Take Back Power” by Tony Mellows
- p9 Ad for book “Seeing Green”
- p10-11 “I was there” reports by Patrick Whitefield on Molesworth Gathering and Andy on Fairford Open Day protest.
- p12-13 David Owen interviewed by Mike Bell
- p14 “Campaign against the M40: a missed opportunity” by Joe Weston
- p15-16 “Gandhians and Gandhians” by Geoffrey Ostergaard
- p17 Letters
- p18-19 Network news
- p20 “Eating a Hole in the System” food column by Jon Carpenter
5 A3 sheets printed double sided and folded to give 20 pages.
All Our Yesterdays - On This Day
- 1985 : Carl Sagan testified to US Senators on #climate danger
- 1978 : Academic workshop on "Climate/Society Interface" begins in Toronto...
- General (13)
- Campaigns (0)
- Events (0)
- Opinions (5)
- Organisations (2)
- People (8)
- Library (13)
- Article Updates (11)
- Editorial (15)
- Publications (5)