We have missed four years worth of article updates - admittedly there are not very many as nothing new was published between January 2019 and March 2022.
Here's a rough listing of new articles since May 2018 (excludes news items and administrivia)
- Ecologist Responses to Blueprint - 2nd May 2022 - reprints of the various response to Blueprint that were published in The Ecologist during the first few months of 1972. Includes a wide range of largely, but not exclusively, favourable comments. The those pre-internet days this was the equivalent of the comments on social media, but responses could only be published when the magazine came out each month, so there was less knee-jerk responses and flaming.
- A Teach-in for Survival - 30th March 2022 - article about a public "Teach-In" in May 1972 organised by students at Queen Elizabeth's College , London about the implications of "Blueprint"
- Sometimes the Present takes Priority 26th March 2019 - GH Blog post about the lack of activity on Green History. Which then continued, aside from the two articles linked above, until March 2023.
- Greens in the UK in 1984 - a US view - 9th February 2019 - partial reprint from, and commentary on, an article in Harbinger, as US Eco Magazine in 1984
- Ten Years After - the EP in '83 - 8th January 2018 - review and commentary on various pieces in the archive celebrating 10 years of the Ecology Party
- Environment and Ecology - 12th December 2018 - GH Blog post about the distinction between Environment(alism) and Ecology(ism)
Prior to this there was a fairly constant stream of new articles and document archive items.